Saturday, September 26, 2009

PERVERT

I am a filthy low down sex crazed pervert. I have always been and have no intention of changing.
I am happy and contented with who I am. I know and love myself and wouldn't change a thing except I would be getting more.

I am into just about anything you can imagine. I have tried everything and loved most of it. The things I don't like to do, I love to watch. I am not BI and am not interested in men but I get a voyeuristic thrill watching 2 men having sex.

The only things I can't deal with is death or suffocation sex (it creeps even me out too much), pedophiles and child molesters (I have other things in mind for them), Golden or excrement fetishes (that grosses me out) and bestiality. If you decide to have a go at Lassie or Rover though, send me the DVD.

As long as I can remember I have known about sex and the wonder of women. As a very small boy, I was the one that crawled into your lap to get a feel or a better view. You would ignore me as I softly opened your blouse to see those fine tits and if lucky your hard pink nipples. I was that quiet weird kid that would sit at your feet to see your panties and the way you would look through them.

I was the one that always walked in on you at the best time when you were changing or taking a bath. When you would hear leaves crunching outside your windows at night that was me. Missing panties? I had a great collection. I loved wrapping them around me and masturbating with them. I can still feel the satin and silk, it makes me hard to think about it.

I masturbated so often that I was raw and hurt all the time. Once I discovered that I had one I couldn't keep my hands off it. The pleasure was so thrilling that I became consumed with sex and all things sexual. My mind is never away from sexual thought.

When I was six we lived within walking distance of a family with many children and parents that worked late and were never home. One of them was near my age and we became friends.

One of the times when I was there, my friend and I went into their storage building and walked in on his older brother masturbating. He didn't try to hide it and just kept on whacking. I didn't understand this and asked "what you doin?" My friend said "he's jacking off, come on".

My friend and I went in and sat on the bed while his brother never missed a stroke. My friend pulled his out and started to rub it and invited me to do the same. Right then I got it.

My mother warned me about how nasty and disgusting it was to touch myself and I knew I would surely die and go to hell.

I ran all the way home with the Devil hot after me.

I thought about that allot and was excited to see for myself.

There I was all stretched out naked on the floor rubbing and playing with my nub the way the big kid did. I was never the same again.

Just a pervert. What the hell, goin to hell anyway. The Devil is still after me.

No comments: