Tuesday, September 29, 2009

Where Is That Bitch

It's 10:50 she will be here in a couple of minutes. Do I have everything? Rope, cuffs, a gag, a hood and plenty of those little whites. All set.

For the last week I've been sitting on that bench with her making small talk to make her comfortable enough to have a drink with me. She gets here exactly at 11:00 and the bus doesn't arrive till 11:15. Plenty of time.

10:55 time to get out and wait on the bench for her. Don't let her know about the van dumb ass that will blow it. Ok, I'm out. It's a go.

"Fixed" the drink. 10:59 Where is she?

Where the hell is she? It's 11:08 and the bus will be here soon and screw it up if she does show. Damn Bitch.

There goes the bus, Bitch didn't make it. How dare her stand me up! Where the hell is that Bitch?

I will give her till I finish this drink. I hope I didn't mix them up. That Bitch, I put a whole week in it and she didn't show. You just can't count on anyone these days. Where the hell is that Bitch?

No comments: